Workshops • Trainings • Webinars • Breakout Sessions • Retreats
Book Theresa now, by calling 614.638.3396 or complete our Pre-event Questionnaire
If you are an organization who is looking to help support your leaders and teams as they take the success of to the next level, I want the following statistics to stay top-of-mind:
- Americans’ overall stress level, on a 10-point scale from “little or no stress” to “a great deal of stress,” ticked up from 4.8 to 5.1 between August 2016 and January 2017.
- An estimated 8.3 million American adults suffer from serious psychological distress, an evaluation of federal health data concluded.
- Many well-meaning, hard working men and women are dealing with high levels of stress on a daily basis.*
- 40% of workers reported their job was very or extremely stressful
- 26% of workers said they were “often or very often burned out or stressed by their work”
- 80% of workers feel stress on the job, nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress and 42% say their coworkers need such help
- Job stress is more strongly associated with health complaints than financial or family problems
This sampling of topics can be used for Conferences, Women’s Groups, Leadership Groups, Healthcare Organizations, Faith-Based and more. All topics can be tailored to your specific need.
*statistics from stress.org
How to Compassionately Communicate in Stressful Situations
The connection to thoughts and words are often overlooked. Words are the core of our communication with ourselves and others. When you use the “right” words a volatile situation can be greatly reduced and defused. This process however begins with us knowing how to communicate more compassionately. The shift lessens stress for all of those involved in the altercation.
- Understand the attraction factor and manifestation power of thoughts and words.
- How to set Intentions to broaden and adjust your view of stressful situations.
- Learn how to be in charge of what manifests in your life.
ReWriting History for Less Stress
This program will help attendees take the first step by taking a close look at the experiences that shaped their lives — habits, behaviors, character — and learn key control dramas that need to be crushed to build new behaviors and destiny. It’s not always pleasant to reflect on our history. However, to break patterns and behaviors that don’t reflect your desired authenticity adopting instead patterns and behaviors it is necessary to get to the highest outcome. “You must know your history, to understand the present and change the future.”
- Identify how your personal story plays a part in how you interact with and project on to others.
- Understanding the role your thoughts, actions, and behaviors have on your dealings with stress.
- How to rewrite your story so that it produces the results you want for total success.
Detect Personalities that Thwart Productivity
There are energies (control dramas) to consider that will help you define where and how some behaviors came into existence from parents or other authority figures. When you are able to recognize and acknowledge behaviors you don’t want in your life, you are then able to change, rewrite and recreate your direction in life, IF you are willing to stop playing in the drama.
There are benefits to self-reflection. Recognize the 4 Major Control Dramas that shape lives, target the stress inducing behaviors, and how observation can help maintain stressless conditions.
- Understand the benefits of knowing your history and the importance of self-reflection to target stress inducing behaviors.
- Recognize the Four Major Control Drama personalities that have shaped and prevented you from rising above unproductive habits and negative stress levels.
- Understand what an observer is and why being an observer allows you to stay out of the control drama environment to maintain your positive less stress space.
Parameters to Build Boundaries that Work
A physical boundary marks the limit of an area that’s visible. It’s a dividing line. But when you begin to talk about intangible—mental or emotional—boundaries, those ones you can’t see, it becomes harder for some people to set boundaries that other’s can’t cross.
Protect and align self-confidence through boundaries. The laws of cause and effect play into the consequences of choices made from not having boundaries. Break away from the fears and myths that have been built concerning boundaries.
- Understand how the construct of boundaries protects and aligns self-confidence for increased productivity.
- Understand how the fear of boundaries can help produce and increase stress.
- How the laws of cause and effect play into the consequences of choices made from not having boundaries.
- Break the barriers of 8 Myths that have been built concerning boundaries.
How to Super Charge Your Results Through Mindful Living Strategies
Living in the moment is something we have not been wired to do as humans. Our mode of operation is typically survival mode. When we slow down a bit and focus on each move we make, our tasks take on a new meaning and clarity for solutions. The ability to stay present allows us to resolve each situation with deliberate actions and purpose. As we learn how to dominate using the detailed map following uniquely laid out mindful living strategies, our lives and the lives of our clients will be super charged for success.
Triple A’s to Increase Energy and Balance
We typically don’t want to uncover personal imperfections. A challenge for the vast majority is to face up to the fact that change is required. A proactive response is the best response and brings to you the better outcome. The overworked and under-nurtured body will give out if not taken care of properly. We will discuss the benefits of opening up to Acceptance, disabling dread to Acknowledge, and following a course of Action.
How to Use Techniques to Lessen Stress — Breathe, Relaxation, and Meditation
Our society has a “right now” mentality and constantly encourages us to keep going, no matter what. Our bodies are built to last if we allow time for it to recharge and renew itself. We are not taught the innate resources we have at our disposal to help us stay relaxed and balanced. When we understand how to access our abilities we can decrease our stress levels more successfully.