Faith Based Coaching will help you see you are not on this journey of life alone.
Stability and balance in everyday life can be very challenging and hard to obtain at times. The saying “life comes at you fast” is more than just words, it’s a reality for most people today. Being able to sit down and work through the issues that arise in life with someone can be beneficial to successfully overcome, rebound, and move forward. I am passionate about helping people live at their fullest potential. Whether you are dealing with Anxiety, Stress, Eating and Body Issues, Grief, Marital Issues, Relationships, etc., there is hope for you through the Body-Mind-Emotions-Spirit approach I use in a compassionate, authentic, genuine, safe, and nurturing environment.
This approach to coaching is helpful because it gets to the root of the problem which aids in your total healing — physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. We meet you where you are and move forward from there — one step at a time. The true essence within you is guiding you to express freely who you truly are, throwing off the falsehood the soul man/ego wants you to believe. You are who God says you are. It’s time to embrace the freedom to soar becoming the whole person you are meant to be. You are not alone on this journey, I will be here as your support and accountability partner.
Take Charge of Stress: Mindful Stress Management & Holistic Wellness Coaching and Consulting will show you how to incorporate principles for living mindfully.
Learning how to care for yourself so you can serve and lead others is tantamount for those who are seeking to be successful. When you incorporate these principles, a full and fulfilling life will boost your sense of self. You will enjoy work and family life by breaking barriers without sacrificing your health and emotional well-being.
You will learn how to better manage your stress so you can continue to excel to the next level of success, lead more effectively, and better interact as you manage others. No matter how you slice it, their problems become your problems—work and private life do not exist separately. It flows between and overlaps with the professional and personal life. If you think differently, you are in denial, fooling no one but yourself.
Here are some definable symptoms that says you need immediate help:
- Emotions and Feelings — Anxious, Depressed, Unhappy, Moody, Irritable, Anger, Overwhelmed, Loneliness, Isolation
- Mental Struggles — Forgetfulness, Lack of Mental Clarity, Poor Judgement, Always Negative of self or others
- Physical Symptoms — Aches and Pains, Nausea, Dizziness, Chest Pain, Rapid Heart Rate, Loss of Sex Drive, Frequent Colds, constant Elevated Blood Pressure.
- Abnormal Behaviors — Overeating, Rigid Eating, Not eating enough, Over-exercising, Overworking, Not Enough Sleep, Too much Sleep, Withdrawing from others, Long Procrastinations, Neglecting responsibilities, Numbing yourself using Alcohol, Cigarettes, or Drugs to relax.
I can provide Training, Coaching, Consultations, or Faith Based Coaching for you to overcome challenges that seem insurmountable. Here are some of our Success Stories.
The services I offer will help you to reclaim your balance, realign with your center, and reconnect with your soul.
Now is the time to implement methods of prevention and go beyond just talking about self-care.
Here you will find practical applications to deal with many stressful situations. Four specific things you will be able to find solutions for are:
- The exhaustion from lack of sleep and long work hours.
- The overwhelming stress from projects, deadlines and various other situations you face and the low productivity of staff you may be confronting.
- Mental fatigue due to your not being able to mentally detach from your work.
- You will learn how to conquer burnout and anxiety from to the mental strain draining you.
You will also be better able to lessen the struggle to contain all the things that come with your career and maintaining a more balanced home life.