Click on the image above or the link below
Overcoming a handicap she was born with Arlinda hit the ground running — completing college and founding her own business. Arlinda Moriarty is the President and CEO of Moriarty Consultants, a non-medical in-home health care service company, and president of WADA, a successful bottled water business. She was recently named one of Pittsburgh’s Top Women of Influence by Onyx Woman magazine. As one of the largest minority and women owned businesses in Pittsburgh, Arlinda is a respected business leader, philanthropist, mentor and trailblazer.
What listeners will learn:
- How to deal with obstacles from one’s own challenges
- How to overcome barriers created by those challenges
- The importance of self-care when working in a high stress industry
- How self-motivation can help you in business
- The importance of family and friend’s support in business