Episode 17 – Krishna Powell
Krishna Powell helps leaders leverage their multi-generational workforce to increase employee performance, productivity and profits. She uses her understanding of human behavior to bridge the communication divide and mediate employment cases for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and New Jersey Municipal Courts. Over her 20-year career, Krishna has traveled the world extensively leading the HR/Talent Management function in various Fortune 100 and 200 companies throughout the United States, France, China and Singapore. Krishna serves as CEO of HR 4 Your Small Biz, LLC, a human capital consulting firm.
You will learn…
- Some of the most common mistakes employees make in the workforce which causes them stress
- What is recommended for leaders to relieve their own stress
- Resources available to employees during times of stress and overwhelm
- Some tell-tale signs a stressed employee displays
- How managers can assist employees who are stressed
- The appropriate procedure managers can follow to help an employee with a health related issue
Connect with Krishna at www.hr4yoursmallbiz.com.